Welcome! The Vermont League of Conservation Voters (VT LCV) serves as the non-partisan political voice of the state’s environmental community. VT LCV seeks to make environmental protection a top priority for elected officials, candidates and voters.
VT LCV works throughout the year to:
- advocate for sound environmental and conservation policies
- elect pro-environment candidates to public office
- hold elected officials accountable for the decisions they make affecting our air, water, open space and quality of life in Vermont
Elections and Pro-Environment Candidates
The only way Vermonters can reasonably expect to achieve the environmental and conservation goals they envision is by electing politicians who share their goal. The Vermont League of Conservation Voters is the only environmental organization that works directly in the election in support of pro-environment candidates from the Vermont House and Senate all the way up to the Governor.
VT LCV works side-by-side with your elected officials to help pass legislation that will achieve:
- A Clean renewable energy future
- Sustainable development that complements our working landscape
- Continues to protect Vermont’s natural resources
Stay Tuned In: Sign Up for VT LCV Email Alerts
To receive important action alerts and periodic updates on Vermont environmental issues from VT LCV
Consider Donating to VT LCV
VT LCV has important work ensuring that your environmental values are prioritized in state government, please contribute today so we can be as effective as possible.
VT LCV on Facebook
Stay Connected and "Like" us on Facebook !